Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bajis’ Down the Street Café!

Sophia says: Hi Readers! Today we are doing a special guest review. One of our readers went to a restaurant and took pictures of it and asked their kid's what they thought. They asked us if they could review it on our blog.  So we said yes! We hope you enjoy and special thanks to Jeff, Jen, Eric & Colin!

                                     
                 2423 Old Middlefield Way  Mountain View, CA  (650) 967-7477





Eric says: We didn’t need to wait for a table. I ate chicken strips, French fries, and hot chocolate. They brought the food quickly. It was delicious. The waiter was awesome but I didn’t get a menu at first. The water was super cold and good. They also have shakes and smoothies and desserts, but we didn’t have any. I would go back!

Colin says: I ate hash browns and a cheeseburger. I could get breakfast or lunch. The hamburger was delicious. They had lots and lots of jellies on the table to play with. You have to go outside to go to the bathroom, but it was a nice bathroom. I love the restaurant.

Jen says: We went for brunch on Presidents’ Day. Lots of people there, but we didn’t have to wait. Looked like they had a lot of “regulars”. The servers were quick and kept coming back to check on us.  Lots of newspapers to read while we waited for our food. Big portions and my skillet and fresh-squeezed oj were very tasty.  The menu didn’t mention the jalapenos, though, ugh.

Jeff says: A classic diner, so nothing fancy. It was a lot bigger than I thought. Had a big menu, good quick service. Food was average (my ground beef omelet could have used more beef). But the sourdough toast and red potatoes were awesome. Kid-friendly place, but I’d love to go back without the kids.

Food: ****
Service: *****
Atmosphere: *****
Overall: 4 1/2 Ladybugs!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us contribute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great review.........
    I will check this place out sometime in the near future.
    Looks like the little ones really enjoyed it!!!

    ReplyDelete