Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Monday, July 4, 2011

New Mongolian BBQ!

Sophia says: Happy 4th of July! Today my family, and I went to Mongolian Beef BBQ. I had a fun time. You get to serve your self, and then the chef grills it right in front of you. It takes about a minute. I had  chowmein, zucchini, chicken, chopped carrots, and baby corn. For dessert, there was vanilla ice cream in a cone. You could have as much as you want.
                     304 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA 94041, (650) 968-0381



 
Josh says: It was the best awesome restaurant and the food was good! The ice cream was awesome because I could make it by myself. The noodles were hot and yummy.

Jodie says: Mongolian Beef was one of the few places open on a holiday and we had a great time.  They charged extra but everything was good and we ate a lot. The service is non existent - you do it all yourself but the kids loved that.  We have been there before and will definitely go back.

Paul says: If you are super hungry this place is for you. If you are moderately hungry you probably don't want a buffet.

Food: ****
Atmosphere: ***
Service: ** (pretty much self serve)
Overall: ***1/2 Ladybugs

2 comments:

  1. we will definitely go to mongolian barbecue next time we are in mountain view..!
    sounds like such a fun place...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute review- isn't the food so good? I love this place!
    -K

    ReplyDelete