Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pasta ?!

Sophia says: The service was crabby, but the food was good. I ordered the spaghetti with meatballs.The meatballs tasted like bacon.  My brother had the macaroni & cheese and I think he liked it.  The bread was served quickly and the waiter was not that great. We went in the evening and it was not really crowded.  I would go there again because sometimes its fun to be there.





Jodie says: We came early in the evening and the bartender took our order.  I had the  portobello mushroom and it was delicious. The service was really slow and we had to ask for plates and more silverware. When we left they had gotten 2 more waiters to help.  Not sure I would go back any time soon.

Josh says: The food was good. The macaroni & cheese was so good that I said thank you in my mind.
The people were nice in the restaurant.

Food: *** 1/2
Service: * 1/2
Atmosphere: ****
Overall: ** 1/2 Ladybugs

4 comments:

  1. Great to see a new post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Guess I will not be going to this restaurant with its "great" service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I love mushrooms and that mac and cheese sure looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the food here but the service isn't always great. Tonight they forgot to bring us a spoon for our ice cream. The panna cotta is perfecto!

    ReplyDelete